- Collagen works synergistically within the body to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Keeps the skin supple and hydrated by ensuring collagen levels are adequate
- Chockful of Amino Acids: Contains naturally occurring amino acids to promote healthy muscle growth
- On-the-go caplets are a convenient alternative to collagen powder for those with busy lifestyles
- Super Collagen 1&3 contains 6000 mg of Collagen per serving plus a beneficial dose of Vitamin C
What Is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and can be found within every connective tissue. It supports hair, skin, nails, tendons, ligaments and bones. It is a foundational building block of the skin and is closely related to the skin's appearance. This is why many reference collagen as providing people with that "coveted glow". In fact, it can be used as an alternative to hair pills, and nail pills...lessening the amount of supplements taken daily!
More Than Just Beauty
Yet, collagen isn't simply just a beauty skin pill. It also plays a significant role in joint mobility as it works within the body to hold together the connective tissues of ligaments and tendons. These two components play a crucial role in keeping movement fluid, and make it a great joint supplement for men and women.
Amino Acid Booster
We must not forget to mention that Collagen is also a source of naturally occurring amino acids. Collagen peptides supply the body with glycine, proline, and more. Amino acids are essential to protein synthesis and collagen supplements help move things along in a convenient manner. Collagen in pills provide a one-stop-option to provide essential amino acids to the body.
What Does Vitamin C Do?
Vitamin C is known for its role in collagen synthesis. It is essential to skin health and promotes healthy complexion. Together collagen and vitamin C work together for the best result
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 5.9 x 3.0 inches